|Browse By Manufacturer |
|Browse by Price |
|Mailing List |
Subscribe to product specials newsletter
Acesonic BDK-2000 Blu-Ray Disc Multimedia Karaoke Player
3 In Stock
Item Number: BDK-2000
Manuf. Part No: BDK-2000
This clip is designed to offer another "point of view" for the BDK-2000 and yet short enough to enjoy without felling information overload.
The new Acesonic BDK-2000 is the world's first professional Blu-Ray Disc Player with Karaoke. It can play your favorite Blu-ray disc movies, karaoke discs and media files. There are many other features built-in that solidifies this player's spot as the center of entertainment in your home or venue such as BD-Live streaming, USB, and the ability to read, play and display many of your media file types. Simply make the HDMI connection to your HDTV or sound system, connect it to your network, and insert your Blu-ray movie, burn your files onto a disc, or load them onto a USB device to get started.
- Compatible Disc Types: Compatible with the most disc types such as: Blu-Ray Discs, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD, DVD±R, DVD+RW, VCD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, VCDs, CD+Gs, CDs and data discs. This is the only Blu-ray Disc player that supports CD+G!
- Compatible File Formats: Plays MP3, MP3G, WAV, WMA, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (MPG/VOB), MPEG-4 (AVI), DivX, XviD, RMVB, DAT, ISO, M2TS, MKV, MOV and JPEG files in high-resolution video up to 1080p or 1920x1080
- File Numbering function: Built-in file numbering system can be used to find files quickly just by entering a number the player assigned to it. Supports 9,999 files per folder.
- Powerful USB Port: Connect a USB drive and play all your video, music and picture files. Supports a USB 2.0 hub making attaching multiple hard drives and flash drives possible. Supplies enough power to run portable hard drives that do not require external power. Supports NTFS and FAT32.
- Direct Access Front Panel: Designed to allow easy use of all common controls without the remote control. Perfect for professional studio and video operators. Enter track numbers, fast forward, rewind, and change menu settings all using the front panel. A volume control knob allows easy sound level adjustment.
- Rack-Mounts: Kit provided to securely place the BDK-2000 in a road case or A/V Rack.
- Karaoke: There's even plenty of features for karaoke singers built-in. Karaoke DVD, CDG, VCD, and MP3G formats are all supported.
- Cue Function: When turned on, the player will not play but only cue the next track. You can select another track or continue playing the next song.
- Microphone Inputs: Two microphone inputs are built-in with bass, treble, echo, and volume knobs so you can fine tune your performance. Another useful way to use the microphones is to make announcements, presentations or speeches with videos and pictures on-screen.
- Key Control: A ±7-step key control is built-in and can be adjusted by half steps.
- Mulitplex: A powerful "Audio MPX" multiplex feature is also available on the front panel and remote allowing users to switch between mono left, mono right, stereo or mixed audio. You can even switch from tracks 1 through 4 as the player auto identifies single or multiple tracks.
- Headphone Output: Perfect for listening or monitoring your music or when viewing movies in private.
- Triple Video Display: Component video, RCA video, and HDMI can be used simultaneously.
- Dual Audio Output: RCA audio and HDMI can be used simultaneously. Perfect to output to your TV and mixer.
- Worldwide Compatibility: Blu-ray player region A, B, or C available. Currently defaulted to Region A but we can send you a region B or C player depending on your location. Just let your retailer know your preference. 100 or 240 volt power auto detection. Detachable power cord allows you to switch to other types of power cords in different countries.
- Upgradeable Firmware: Online software upgrades can also be performed so you can stay up to date with the latest firmware and future functions.
Region A Firmware:
Firmware 115248 (12/23/2011): Download
- Preview screen removed.
- Up to 55 characters in file names are now displayed.
Firmware 115046 (12/8/2011): Download
- Fixed some issues with DivX5.0 and AVI playback.
Firmware 115045 (12/6/2011): Download
- Can now play DivX 4.0-6.0 without errors.
- Fixed issue in which MP3G can't stop playing after a DVD-ISO has been played.
Firmware 114942 (11/28/2011): Download
- Fixed DVD-ISO bugs.
- Start up goes to Main Menu even when a USB device is present.
Firmware 114841 (11/25/2011): Download
- Better MP3+G support.
- Now supports up to 20,000 files in a hard drive. 1,000 maximum folder limitation.
Firmware 114738 (11/18/2011): Download
- Fixed USB detection problem when BD-Java Discs are played.
- New feature to be able to use USB memory devices for addtional system memory to avoid out of memory issues when watching certain discs.
- Turn CUE on/off in USB mode.
- Can sing karaoke with Blu-ray disc.
- Can change key in Blu-ray disc
- MKV can now fast forward in 1920x1080 resolution.
Firmware for other regions:
Download Region B Firmware
Download Region C Firmware
How to update Firmware:
- Go to "Software Update" in the main menu.
- Select "Choose Device".
- Press Up/Down to select "Disc" or "USB" depending on where you loaded the firmware. Press "Enter" to confirm your selection.
- Press Up/Down to select the operating system to load and press "Enter" to confirm it.
- 1x HDMI connection Output (HDMI 1.3)
- 1x CVBS Output
- 1x YPbPr Output
- 1x Optical Output
- 1x Coaxial Output
- 2x USB 2.0 input
- 1x Ethernet network interface(RJ-45)
- 2x ¼” microphone inputs
- 6ft RCA Cable
- Remote Control
- Rack Mount Kit
1/24/2013 2:55 PM
Good store with excellent service!
Got this unit today - first impressions are very positive!
It is a pity that the manufacturer provides only general instructions use and not extensive, with a full description of all the features of this system.
I think here also buy a set of wireless microphones from this manufacturer, hopefully shop will give me a discount or coupon. )))